Gwadzilla Cycling Photo Books and the GoFundMe Campaign


as I am "between jobs" I am mixing my time with working on my cycling themed photo books and doing a few hours of food delivery on the bicycle for Uber Eats
Uber Eats is a slow way to a Million 
not as profitable as driving for Uber
but... not currently owning a car will limit my decisions

each day I shamelessly shake a cup
reaching out to various people on Facebook
cut and pasting some words and a link pertaining to my GoFundMe campaign

it warms my heart to get all this support 
especially from people from childhood

this week I reached out to a number of people from Our Lady of Lourdes
and well... 
a number of people responded with donations
it is awkward for me... but it is neccessary
the money is not as much as I had hoped

the flipping of bikes and other similar efforts are not as lucrative as I had thought they would be
applied for some jobs... but not applying as I should
as I want to focus on the book project
and
I do enjoy the break between jobs 

Donate and Share
or
Ignore

GoFundMe Link