People... funny stuff... but not really worried about it, just thought I would let people know for future reference

 


here are a few shots from Krakow Poland
today I took a break from the DC Bicycle Messenger photo book 
instead... I worked on a 
People on Bikes In Krakow book

and then this... 

the other day a friend told me that he donated to my GoFundMe Campaign
I thanked him... I am thankful
he said he donated anonymously
then... a day later
another friend said the same thing

then later... I went to the Admin Page for the GoFundMe
took a look at the donors 
and well...
the anonymous donations are anonymous to the public
but the donor is announced to the Admin
neither of these people donated 

funny... not funny... not a big deal
I am good 
thanks for your support 

Donate and Share
or 
Ignore

but... you say you donated anonymously and you didn't
don't worry - I am not following it that closely