Aiden at City Bikes... City Bikes was the title sponsor for DCMTB for over a decade... City Bikes employed MANY Ex- Messengers



spent the last week scanning the Gwadzilla Blog for images
felt like I needed to fill in the blank
in so many cases I had a few photos of people 
knew that I had more



the book has a few photos of Aiden in Action
out doing that bike messenger thing
finding these collages of Aiden at City Bikes makes for a more interesting story
that is the effort
to tell a story

in my mind
to have a few pages of an individual in different settings is more interesting than just having a different bicyclist on each page 
five pages of one messenger on through the years should draw the "reader" in
instead of just flipping through
oh... person on a bicycle
another person on a bicycle
yep... there is another person on a bicycle 


ideally the collection of images makes for a more interesting visual story

Aiden is cool 
Aiden is beautiful
which makes for an interesting photo subject 
I bet she has a portfolio of images of herself on through the years
these just being part of her story

I do not know her story... 
not then... not now...
but I do have these images
they tell some sort of a story