I said last post... here is one more... Confer Cat 2024 Clues on the Gwadzilla Instagram page...

 
it is true...
I put hints on the Gwadzilla Instagram about the Confer Cat 2024

maybe you want to review the Gwadzilla Instagram
or
Maybe 
Just wait for the Manifest

Gwadzilla Instagram



it is also true that I mix Lies with the Truth in an effort to confuse
this is the FOUNTAINS OF YOUTH ALLEYCAT

Fountain Themed Alleycat
with nods to Confer Cats Past
but...
mainly fountains



what does it mean...

to mix lies with the truth

it means
you should not know what to believe
there are lots of photos of lots of different fountains
which fountains will be in the race
which fountains will not be in the race

I think the videos are helpful
but...
I do not know what you know
I do not know what you do not know

I do know the manifest
so
I know what you need to know



yea...
it is true
this is a bit of a Scavenger Hunt
it goes a little off the rails
as it is not an Alleycat in the respect that it is not going to law firms or messenger hang out spots
but
I think that this is more fun

that said... I could rattle off 20 Law Firms and their addresses as they were in the late 80's early 90's
but that information is useless

manifest does not contain Steptoe and Johnson or Arnold and Porter
there is no Archer Alley
no Dog Pound Checkpoint
him... there is a fountain at Dupont Circle
maybe Dupont Circle

for the most part
it is places that messengers do not normally go

BUT... these are places that messengers should know
the after this race
these will be places that people now know



if is unlikely that anyone has gotten this far in this post
but here is an Easter Egg of a hint
the photos below these are not important
there is no checkpoint at Fort Reno
there is no checkpoint at the creek in Rock Creek Park

but...
the photos above
well... those two fountains at the base of the US Capitol Building
those might be on the manifest 

that should be enough of a clue
I did post the address information and removed it
the chaos should help

people will be able to chase other people