Just over 24 Hours to Gather and Hand In 25 Signatures on a Petition to get myself on the Ballot for my local ANC

 


ANC 4B03 Vacancy
I am seeking Signatures so that I can put my name on the ballot for this ANC position
Do you live in 4B03?
What is 4B03?
Between 3rd and 7th
and
Peabody and Whittier
than you are 4B03
I need these signatures basically immediately...
they need to be handed in on August 7th
What is my platform?
My goal is to represent the people of the 4th District and their needs... it not so much about my needs...
Okay... I can not promise Free Pizza on Fridays like a 3rd Grader running for class president... but I can tell you a little about myself...
Divorced Father of two boys
Older son just graduated from Syracuse in the Fall and is currently in Thailand studying Muy Thai
Younger son is entering his third year at BU.
Both boys went to DC PS... graduating from Wilson High School... where each of them in their respective senior years were members of Varsity Rowing Teams that won the Scolastic Nationals.
I ride bikes... mountain bikes and more bikes. I have hosted a number of cycling events over the past decades, including being a member of DCMTB that hosts DCCX where I host the Lil Belgians.
TMI?
If I had said nothing... people would have asked for something.
My concerns are Sustainability, Traffic, Safety, Schools, and Neighborhood... my interests include family, bicycles, dogs, and Free Stuff from Buy Nothing
DM Me if you are available tomorrow for me to swing by to get a signature... thanks for your support
thank you
Joel Gwadz
315 Quackenbos St NW
Seeking ANC 4B03 Nomination