today I was bitten by a dog when walking my dog... my dog being off leash does not make it okay for your leash-less dog to bite me...


I am trying to put this "behind me"
"butt"
"the wound is fresh"
"I will try to turn the other cheek"

DOG BITE UPDATE: as mentioned - the dog owners were fine - just dismissive - they were more concerned with my intensity than the fact that their three dogs had just rushed me and that one of their dogs bit me - the notion of "that is not how it works" irked me - hopefully cleaning the bite wounds will be enough - the dog owners would not share their contact information but they did share Vet shot information - which I verified by calling the Vet - I ask the vet to relay my personal information to the owner - they refused - I will more than likely see these people again - ideally their dog will not be aggressive towards me
Looking to Make Contact with Dog Owners that I encountered in Fort Slocum
Three dogs off leash rushed me as I walked my dog (also off leash)
As the dogs swarmed past I tried to dodge them... one of the dogs nipped my ass! OUCH! I tried to talk to the people... they were dismissive. Nice... but dismissive. When I asked for the owner's contact information she told me, "That is not how it works"
There was no reversing their logic. I was going to be late to pick my son up from the doctor and did not feel that my logic was going to reverse their ill formed logic about how to behave in this sort of situation.
SO... DOES ANYONE RECOGNIZE ANY OF THESE PEOPLE?
If you could share my information with them so I can get their contact information... Since I do not have Health Insurance... It would be great if they could cover my visit to Urgent Care.
thanks
in the end... I felt that the apology was "canned"
the dog owners kept trying to say things like "your dog was off leash too" and "this is out of character... she has not done this since she was a puppy" and so on and so forth

there was no..."what can I do?"

it was almost disbelief that I was the victim
at one point one of the woman wanted to see the wound
like "Doubting Thomas" she asked... poised with her camera... when I went for my belt with my ass pointed my way... she was like "don't show me" but she has just asked in a demanding way that I show her...

the dog's shots are up to date
the bite is not that serious
luckily I was wearing blue jeans
I am cleaning the wounds and trying to make sure it does not get infected