blogging
blogging is an addiction
it is about reading blogs
it is about writing blogs
it is about finding blogs and finding those blogs again

there are a few sites I go to to read
after I have read I borrow the links
do a little OPEN LINK IN NEW WINDOW
so I can tangent hop from blog to blog
only to have the safe return to the blog with all the links

here are a few favorites
well lets see....



DT's BLOG


velorution


bikelanediary


gundog99

there are more

there are the colorado kids...
my old buddy from the beach, from the mountains, and from the bars; tim
an electronic friend but friend just the same; timmyp
and DCMTB gone west, rocco

then more local there are too many to name...
do a google for fat marc, joe foley, ricky d, arsbars, should I go on.... I feel like I should concentrate more on this glass of wine and a few seconds of tube
oh man.... single speed outlaw...
go to any of the blogs
read some go to some links
see where they take you...
come on... fixed gear..... fearless and gearless... crash jason.... look for them
there are more