Tribe...
Friendster...
Dogster...

how many of these things did I join?

none of them caught my attention quite like the madness of the BLOG
BLOGGING... reading BLOGS... searching for and seeking out BLOGS

but recently I started messing with MYSPACE
here is my MYSPACE PROFILE
there are aspects of MYSPACE that is superior to BLOGGER
yet
there are aspects of MYSPACE that are a tad CREEPY!
MYSPACE seems like some sort of seedy meat market
it seems like all the girls are showing off what they have to show off
and well
all the boys are there to see what the girls have to show off

I originally created my space at myspace in an effort to create a network for communication among fellow graduates
but
the Reunion Commitee is claiming that there will be an "Official Site"
well....
I am waiting for this "Official Site"