new template... new look
well... I finally took the time to clean up the page a bit
grabbed a simple and clean template from the BLOGGER WORLD
cut and pasted a copy of my old HTML template into WORD
then made some edits to the new template after it all loaded....

well....
it is simple and clean
but I am not sure if I like it
if I could just get the "hypertext links" to "pop" more
well, I would be satisfied for a bit
I like to share links
and well... the active links seem a bit subtle for the reader to know that there is something active to that word
anyone with some quick HTML advice?

I want to put some time out to try and add more links to this page
there are more and more blogs that I visit that I do not link to
but
I lack the organization
I am so dependent on using the links of other Bloggers to get me where I need to go