an email has sent me dreaming

nasty habit

a friend has me jonzin

bikes are expensive
it is that simple
i have an expensive habit
I am addicted to bikes

got an email from san francisco
a friend who has been riding for a long time just got a new bike
he has ridden lost of different bikes
over this long time of riding bikes
but I think his world is going to change
and I am jealous

moving to the 29er is a whole new experience
call me a convert
i believe
well, maybe it is as much about fit as anything else
but... it is different
and i like it

so... this guy has bought this beautiful full suspension 29er
man... he loves to ride
man... he is going to love to ride more
man... i would love one of those fisher full suspension 29ers

heck, I think I would be willing to try a fisher single speed 29er
as much as I love the karate monkey
the weight
starting to feel the weight
and well
the rigid single speed may not be rigid much longer
I am tired of getting beaten up
and an after market rigid fork does not make sense to me

although I am not ready to buy a new bike
no real need
and well
no money
but... this email has me thinking
not only am I jealous
but
I would love a new bike
a lighter bike would be awesome at the shenadoah mountain 100