photography and a small world

feminine frames calendar
photography by mara rago

mara at myspace

last nice as I burned the midnight oil watching the tube and drinking my drink I wandered the weird world of myspace

chanced upon a friend's list that took me to a friends list that took me to a friends list
the tangents were such that I put two and two together

the face on my space and the notion of photography sent a light bulb glowing over my head
HEY... I KNOW THAT FACE

a number of years ago, the weekend prior to my wedding I was in Moab Utah at one of the Granny Gear 24 Hour Events
on the return flight home I rode alone as my Clydesdale team mates were all from the west
a few seats ahead of me was a women's sport team
there was a short interaction
there was a short exchange
that was that

the Internet makes the small world even smaller
there she is again...