a quick holiday tip


a quick holiday tip-
the holidays are approaching fast

I am not sure about your house
but I know in my house this approaching holiday season will demand a whole heck of a lot of batteries


I will admit that I have never had much luck with rechargable batteries
sure rechargable systems are great, but I have yet to be satisfied with the basic rechargable AA-AAA performance
so I will not push some hippy crap about getting a rechargable battery pack for you and all the toys around your house
but I will suggest start collecting your dead used batteries one by one as they appear
I know that I will gather enough to justify my seeking out the proper battery recycling resourse
even if that means storing them for one of the two times a year bulk recycling collections


dynamic chainless bikes
jason farrell skates

nathan larson dot com

picture stolen from skateboarding magazine

man
jason rocked it back then and he is still rocking it now