maybe a trip to merriweather will be part of the summer...

maybe a trip to Merriweather will be part of the summer...
as much as I love to dance

concerts are not really my thing

the outdoor festival can be a blast


last year I caught the Manu Chao/Thievery show at Merriweather
it was a get up and jump sort of night
the energy will be different with the Fedrico Aubele

it should be a great show just the same


Merriweather Post Pavillion
Fedrico Aubele

was just messing around on the Indo board with the kids

Fedrico was playing in the background

Fedrico has his hands in the mix with CINEPLEXX
I will have to figure out who SeuJorge is

spring has me thinking of summer
Hook will have to happen one of these nights
softshell crabs or lobster would be a treat
maybe tacklebox is more my style