back from the bike shop
dean fighting getting dressed by my side
back from the bike shop
grant dunking his hand into the toilet while I blog
back from the bike shop
with a new bike that my wife says looks like all the others
back from the bike shop
with parts to bring my old rides back to life
back from the bike shop
where I get giddy like a child on christmas as I leave with a new bicycle at my side and a side stash of equal enchantment
back from bike shop
pleased to hear that dean wants to take a toy catalog to bed and read to himself
back from the bike shop
releaved that lisa is putting grant to bed rather than me
back from the bike shop
now down to the basement to drool over my new bike and revive some old ones

back from the bike shop
thanks to the folks at city bikes with their cycling advice and knowledgable assistance
back from the bike shop
somewhat jealous of how it appears these guys enjoy their work
back from the bike shop