The Bad Brains... cranked on the Sony Walkman

right now I am waking up
sipping my coffee
listening to The Bad Brains
The Bad Brains I AGAINST I

I AGAINST I... the breakthrough album by The Bad Brains
the national... maybe international success album by The Bad Brains
the album that gave The Bad Brains an audience wider than its former releases
an album reviewed by Rolling Stone and Spin magazines

was I AGAINST I The Bad Brains "pop" album?
was I AGAINST I The Bad Brains "sell out" album?

I AGAINST I... it may not have been as "raw" as the albums before
but it still contained the POWER that people had come to expect from the DC LEGENDS THE BAD BRAINS
but sadly... at the release of this album The Bad Brains were dubbing themselves as NY Band
The Bad Brains from New York?

sorry... this never developed
GWADZILLA MENTIONS OF BAD BRAINS (some good randomness)
http://gwadzilla.blogspot.com/search?q=bad+brains