racing... I need to just sign up and start racing again... NIKE WAS RIGHT! JUST DO IT!

although these are ancient shots from cyclocross races that happen in the fall
racing is racing
and well
I need to start racing again

FANTASTIC RANDOMNESS WHEN SEARCHING FOR RACING!
http://gwadzilla.blogspot.com/search?q=racing

need to get that first race of the season under my belt
shake out the cobwebs
ignore the butterflies
battle my demons

MORE WORDY GOODNESS WHEN SEARCHING FOR DEMONS
http://gwadzilla.blogspot.com/search?q=demons


Jeremiah Bishop at Ed Sander's Memorial Cyclocross Race


my brother Marc at Ed Sander's Memorial Cyclocross Race


Eric Welp cheering on Chris McGill and other racers at DCCX


and lastly...
a good part of my racing and riding experience is associated with riding and racing with my kids!
Dean and Grant fight me on everything
but they really enjoy riding and racing their bikes
it is just difficult to pull their attention away from the "screens"

chase those links RACING AND DEMONS for all sorts of WONDERFUL WORDINESS