DCCX... I did not race... I hung with the Lil Belgians, snapped some photos, and worked the crowd... photos that unappreciated contribution

DCCX was this weekend past...
I have photos from DCCX
no... I did not race
I was involved with the primary focus of the day: The Lil Belgians
as you know... the children are our future

DCCX and Lil Belgians

the Peep is courtesy of Karen Talley Meade
the photos are from Todd Bauer and Paul Lagoy



great shots... with me in the shot taking a shot


the kids rocked it!
lots of fun for the Lil Belgians
the parents of this era are more mellow than the early over zealous lil belgian parents
the push bike has changed things
also...
with the growth of youth cycling there are more kids racing on the actual race course





 more photos from DCCX on the Gwadzilla Facebook Page
LIKE IT

TAG YOUR FRIENDS
SHARE THE PAGE

Gwadzilla on Facebook