Jay Moglia... LEGEND!!! RIP Jay!

 


Jay Moglia...
more than just a messenger...
much more than a bicycle messenger...
more than a guy in the line stand...

Jay was a complex person...


Writer
Rider
Coach
Musician
Courier
and 
Friend

partner?
cat owner?
chef?
you name it...
Jay was it!

mentor
role model


Jay rarely engaged my photo thing...
it was a "catch me if you can"
sort of thing
he was supportive of it
the artist in him dug it

jay always asked when I was going to do something with my photos


over the years I managed to catch a few shots...

but not that many
that man was on the move


Jay Moglia...
Heart Attack doing what he loved
road ride out from his Raw Talent Ranch



RIP Jay!
Jay Moglia Legend.

OBIT for Jay Moglia
another Obituary 

News Article about Jay's Passing

Raw Talent Ranch

and lastly...

Jay Moglia doing Line Stand for the Lobbyist on Capital Hill
Samantha Bee on the Daily Show
CLASSIC

((photos from a gathering to remember Jay set ))