Tracks... multiple dance floors... outdoor sand volleyball court... 3 dollar pitchers of cheap beer...

 


Tracks DC

Tracks was the place...
Thursday night at Tracks was a playground
 
I am straight... I have always been straight
yet... Tracks in that moment was most definitely my favorite DC Club

youth...
the club was HUGE...
multiple dance floors with different vibes
maybe House on one side...  more New Wave and Pop on another...
then the outdoor patio and the sand volleyball court
add an outdoor grill and free popcorn and you have a party

Tracks was a Party!!!

Gay\Straight... Multi Cultural... a strange mix of innocence and fun with drugs and decadence... my fun was beer filled...
dancing... volleyball... beers... and chasing girls

made many friends there...
had fun with my friends there...