Barrel House Liquor... no Barrel... No Business... BRING THE BARREL BACK!!!


Barrel House Liquor on 14th Street NW DC
this is the "Old Barrel House Liquor"
which is directly adjacent to "Barrel House Liquor"
only... the new location lacks the "barrel"

NO BARREL NO BUSINESS

the Barrel House Liquor was a SELFIE Checkpoint in the 2021 Dead City Alleycat
now... I was a little loose on grading this checkpoint
as I had been so strict with the racers
Selfies lacking the desired image in the background...
and
Selfies lacking one's Self were downgraded

but in the case of the Barrel House Liquor
I had to accept both New and Old Barrel House Liquor
as my strict grading had already been unpopular enough
people did not like "all or none"
me... I would not like "all or none"

great little Zippy Comic with mention of Barrel House
great nod to DC Past...