The Rolling Stones... The Who... and now... a Travis Scott Concert... Who is to blame? These things should not happen! It should be safe to go to see a concert...


The Rolling Stones
Death at Altamont






and then there was a General Admission show in Cincinnati where 11 people died

if I remember correctly...
my older sister saw The Who in the following weeks at The Cap Center
my mother of course was worried
my parents were divorce
my dad did not have a clue

of course my mother worried... and pleaded
but it was the unassigned seats that caused the chaos in Cincinnati

WKRP in Cincinnati touches on the tragedy






and now in the present day...
Travis Scott hosted a concert that involved fans rushing the stage 
causing many injuries and deaths
INSANE!!

how in this day and age could promoters not understand the notion of safety
at these ticket prices
there should be some quality control

NO ONE NEEDS TO DIE WHEN GOING TO A CONCERT!!!

what have we learned from our mistakes?