Bass Pro Shop...



did a little Holiday shopping at the Bass Pro Shop...
this Hummer in the parking lot amused me

predictable.

I joked about the Bass Pro Shop fulfilling all the Insurrectionists shopping needs for January 6th last year
but really...
it is only funny because it is true

those rednecks that stormed the capital were kitted out
tactical gear
they had their gear 
head to toe

it was a shocking site
to see people climbing the marble walls of the US Capitol when the stairs were right there was amusing in itself

the Bass Pro Shop is an amazing store... so much outdoor potential here...
I love the outdoors
although I do not hunt... I get it
fishing is not my thing... but... I get it
camping and such...
I get it.

not trying to crack on the store... the store is amazing
my issue is with the cultural divide in America