Inexpensive John Deer Rain Gear at COSTCO...


COSTCO has some John Deer High Vis Rain Gear
when I passed through Costco this week... the price had been reduced
not sure if it is the best fit for cycling
but...
THE PRICE IS RIGHT!!!

Bring it on Bob Barker!

Costco Price on this is better than AMAZON
my purchase was in store

now... I am not currently commuting to and from work via bicycle
so... my "need" for this is slightly reduced
as I am a car owner
and would not ride in the rain with the same necessity as I would when I am commuting to work via bike
but really... this is such an inexpensive purchase
the jacket alone should be worth the purchase

BRIGHT COLORS
REFLECTIVE
WATER RESISTANT 

this should keep me dry and visible 
Costco for the WIN!!!

last year... I tried to find something similar at Bass Pro Shop
thought hunting gear may work
but the price point was too great to sample the gear
this is a wonderful price point