Bike Swap at Right Proper Brewery (Photos)

 


yesterday I did a quick pass through the Right Proper Bike Swap
at Right Proper Brewery
I did more socializing... snapping of photos... and sipping beers than bike shopping
I have bikes
and
no money

so...
no purchases for me today.


it was good to get out of the house
it was good to get to see people

normally I am not a "day drinker"
that said
it as nice to have a few beers with friends


ran into DK and Jordan
pitched an idea about throwing an Alleycat later this month
DK and Jordan are rolling fast these days
potential ONE/TWO in most DC Alleycats
so...
looking for some buy in

GOT IT!

time to start planning


played with the camera
as per usual
guess work brings mixed results
at least I brought two cameras to increase my odds of getting the shot


hmmmm... President's Day Theme?


the brains behind the Right Proper Bike Swap
John\Jon
thanks John!


hit or miss with the camera
good thing I am not shy about pushing the shutter button



good showing
there was room to squeeze a table or two more 
but not much free space
pretty well attended


thanks to Right Proper Brewery for allowing this event to take place at their space
I think they liked the energy and attention it brought to their brew pub on this winter day

Right Proper Brewery