Super Bowl Sunday... was yesterday.


yesterday was the Super Bowl
a day divided into several camps...

GO TEAM!
My Team is not in this... so I do no care.

HALFTIME SHOW!
F' The Halftime Show!

Bring ON THE COMMERCIALS!
too many commercials...

once again...
it is tough to please anyone

NPR Reviews the Top Super Bowl Commercials

Vogue has a list of the Best Super Bowl Commercials of All Time!

my television does not like Channel 4
often the digital signal scrambles
usually during a crucial play
yesterday...
it was unwatchable
tried to rescan the channels...
no better...
even went the NBC Spanish channel playing the game
same issue...

no loss...
me... I have no real care or concern for football or its commercials or halftime shows

just glad that I did not have my son come over with the hopes of watching the game
as it would have been embarrassing to have the screen scrambled on the one station that mattered on this day