Vision Zero... I HAVE THE FIRST STEPS TO RESOLVE THE TRAFFIC ISSUES IN DC...


this is something that has been ignored too long...

as a cyclist I take into account a number of things when dealing with the cars around me
make and model of car
drivers attentiveness
condition of car
and 
tags...

so often when a car is aggressive or dangerous around me I take in all of these variables

TOO OFTEN THE MOST DANGEROUS DRIVERS HAVE PAPER TAGS!

Paper Tags and Reflective Covers Hiding their Plates

these cars MUST be pulled over
their license and registration must be run through the system
my guess...
no insurance... no registration 
not in every case... but in enough cases to justify this

and the reflective plate covers
PLEASE!
this is a statement that Red Light Cameras and Speeding Camera are not changing their behaviors

these are the close passing drivers
these are some of the drivers putting pedestrians and cyclists at risk

you see that person speeding though the Gas Station as a Short Cut...
my guess...
that person does not care about the laws... the rules... or your life...

GET ON THIS!

GET CARS OFF THE STREETS THAT SHOULD NOT BE ON THE STREETS!