A week and a day until I host another Alleycat... 420 Themed Alleycat!

CD Mess Life Hero Brian Clark aka Biggs is across the pond living his best live in Spain or something like that
that has left a void in the Alleycat Culture
BK was a FORCE in the Alleycat Promotion Game
so...
with that void there was left opportunity 

throwing my hat in the ring again...
this time in April for a 4/20 Themed Alleycat

4 or so Checkpoints...
20 or so Miles...

Biathlon... 
just not on xc skies with guns
but rather
on bikes with frisbee discs


easy enough...
ride around the city
throw some flying discs
ride fast
score low to score high

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!


How is your Golf Game??
DRIVE FOR SHOW!
PUTT FOR DOUGH!

Work on your short game...

and by "short game"
I do not mean that...
I mean your putting game

CLINCH THOSE PUTTS!

got a bunch of sponsors...

YES!
I HAVE SPONSORS!
well... just a few
planned the event on short notice

most of the SWAG is from previous events
so...
although it is not about the "prizes"
there will be prizes

my friends from New Belgium threw some stuff my way...
then I have some other stuff

there will be some stuff from New Belgium...
then a few discs and some other stuff

INNOVA is supposed to send something...
REI sold me some discounted discs...

we will use the discs are various Checkpoints... then have a few as prizes