Sunflower Season... Everyone's Second Favorite Weed!


Sunflowers!

I like Sunflowers...
I think most people like Sunflowers.

Even if Sunflowers are weeds... I like them

WEEDS ARE GOOD!
or at least... 
WEEDS CAN BE GOOD!



an article about sunflowers being weeds



Allelopathic
Allelopathy


McKee-Beshers Wildlife Management Area is a great local spot for sunflowers
go to that web page
there are maps of several massive Sunflower fields in MoCo 
there are updates to the progress\state

sunflowers are not yet peaking
but still worth visiting
could be better to see before the peak
fewer people 


each year I plant an number of sunflowers in my yard

for some reason
these simple flowers give me great pleasure

several varieties have already flowered and peaked
the largest and tallest varieties have yet to flower

I LIKE SUNFLOWERS!