Funny... I am sure if I ever Blocked or Unfriended anyone on Facebook before...

 


funny...
even through all that Trump nonsense
through haters and trolls
never did I feel I had to Unfriend anyone on Facebook
but... 
well...
then today... I had to do it
I Unfriended someone
why?
because they are not my friend

there was a "Celebration of Life" event for my ex wife
there was an invite list
I was not on that list
there was an Evite
I was not on the Evite 

hmmmm....
okay...

not invited to the event for the "Celebration of Life?
well... I was with that woman for roughly 20 years
more than 1\3 her life
there must have been some good times there
should I be included?
or do these last years define it all?

eventually... 
I was invited via text

but still
no malice
just reality

I am not friends with there person who was the host
we shared and share mutual friends
she was friends with my wife
but...
in reality... 
we never really got along
we were never really friends

so...
Unfriending on Facebook makes sense
but
not inviting me the Celebration of Life for my ex wife... the mother of my children
well...
that is intentional and illogical