A sad day for the Viorst Family... one might say that the Viorst family are having a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

 


Milton and Judith Viorst

Milton Viorst passed away last week
all jokes and journalistic tag lines aside
it is a sad day for the Viorst family
a sad day for the Viorst Family and then also a sad day for any and all who knew and loved Milton Viorst

Milton Viorst was a good man.
In our occasional meetings Milton always greeted me with kind eyes and kind words
enough on that... this is not about me
that said...
Love and Respect to Milton Viorst
a man that I felt was generous with love and respect
as I felt that he loved and respected me

Milton Viorst was the patriarch of a wonderful family
my sister is part of that family through marriage
Peace to my Sister... this is most certainly a loss to her just as it is to her husband and their two children
a long list of name of the children who have lost their loving grandfather
saddened by their loss
saddened by their future that will involve the absence of this wonderful man

PEACE TO MILTON VIORST
PEACE AND LOVE TO ANY AND ALL WHO KNEW MILTON VIORST

Peace to Judith Viorst
your loss may be the greatest of all
you lost your life partner
 that saddens me... sorry Grandma Ju Ju
love to you in this difficult time
I do not have the right words to ease the pain of your loss... maybe you can tell yourself the kind and insightful words that you would most likely share with someone else who may have suffered a similar type of loss

PEACE TO ALL ON THIS SAD DAY.

Milton Viorst

OBIT
Some Writings by Milton Viorst in the New Yorker
a list of books by Milton Viorst

Milton was prolific
but really...
Milton's Legacy is his Family
as I am sure Milton was proud of his career
Milton was most proud of his family

The Viorst Family has lost its Patriarch 
Milton Viorst was a good man... a wonderful man... 

Milton was a good person



*an unnecessary aside
just as the Milton Viorst was a good man with knowledge and wisdom
that goodness along with that knowledge and wisdom has been passed onto the Viorst Family... his children and grandchildren
similarly... 
my father is\was an asshole
my father's children have all inherited the dysfunction of their father