Covid... I have Covid

 


Covid 19

dang... slacked on masking up
slacked on social distancing

was doing some home projects with a friend
we may have had distance between each other as we worked
but
I got in his truck and sat along side him as we went to dinner
then 
across the table

NO MASKS
NO COVID PRECAUTIONS

then sure enough...
the next day or so
each of us were sick
both of us tested ourselves
each of us had Covid

BUMMER!

it has sucked...
lost my sense of taste which has me wearing half shirts and acid wash jeans and listening to Taylor Swift
I really hope I get my taste back
as it sucks to be tasteless

basic flu symptoms
sore... real sore...
runny nose... sore throat... fatigue... etc.
the days are not as bad as the night
the night brings FEVER AND CHILLS
violent chills
freezing cold under six blankets chills
waking... tossing and turning...
and of course
going to the bathroom repeatedly
drinking lots of fluids means peeing lots of fluids
so...
sleepless nights