I do not believe that WABA Advocates for my interests... that said... there was a time when I wanted to be the Executive Director of WABA


it seems the closer you are to the top...
the less you need to know and the less you need to do
at the bottom level
people are breaking a sweat and putting in extra hours
at the top
executive lunches and stake holders meetings

I WANNA BE AT THE TOP!
I AM TIRED OF BEIING AT THE BOTTOM!

now... I do not want to be the ED of WABA
as I am a cyclist and a bicycle advocate
WABA is a Transportation Advocate... bikes fit in there somewhere
that said... I would like to see BIKE back in the WABA Mission!
and not eBikes



I hope that Ludwig took an adult bike riding course with WABA before he left
it always frustrates me to go to the swimming pool and see that there are employees at the pool who do not know how to swim