Gathering with Old Friends at the National Bike Summit...

 


yesterday I did a lap in the car with some stuff for the Intro to Alleycat event that is happening tomorrow Tuesday March 28th in conjunction with the National Bike Summit

now...
the Intro to Alleycat Event is not an "Official National Bike Summit event"
but rather
a National Bike Summit Adjacent Event
hosted by locals for local and for NBS attendees

so... in preparation for Tuesday evenings event I drove around town making drops and pick ups in the car
items too large for the bike
well... I guess I could have used the Bob Trailer

had to meet up with Alyssa from the LAB to get the manifests and spoke cards for the Alleycat
figured I could time things such that I went to the Opening Reception at the Union Building on F Street
blocks from the start of my event
perfect drop off of items for check points and such

Dr Bronner's Magic Chocolate bars were dropped off so that checkpoint volunteers could hand them off at one of the checkpoints

cans of La Colombe coffee were also dropped off
there will be cans of La Colombe coffee at the start and then also there is coffee for the people at various checkpoints
left over coffee will be at the finish
but I suspect that it will be too late in the evening for coffee 
and maybe water or beer may be the drink of choice 

then also...
there are Koozies and Water Bottles from BikeFlights
I hope that NBS attendees took advantage of the BikeFlights service to bring their bikes from home to dc so they can ride while in town

the sponsor list continues
bags from Chrome
bags from Ortlieb
bags from Burley
and more?
beanies from SRAM
Lights from Knog


Spoke Cards Printed... 
Manifests Printed...

I AM READY

PRIZES DROPPED AT THE FINISH