I was hangry... when I get hangry I often rant...

 



funny... not funny...

yesterday I was grabbing a few bar stools for the Door Shed from a neighbor that I connected with through the Facebook Buy Nothing Group

while picking up the stools I sparked up conversation with the man wearing a t-shirt with a turtle riding a bicycle

somehow I thought that his shirt would relate to his interests... you know... like seeing a teenager with a Nirvana t-shirt

while he had no interest in bikes... his wife\partner says eBikes are all he ever talks about

sorry... not sorry for ranting

my initial effort was to be positive... that lasted for about a sentence or two

my points were valid... but no one asked me

go ahead... ride your motorcycle... just do not call it a bicycle

simple

put a motor on a bicycle and it becomes a motorcycle

whether that motor is powered by gas or electricity... it is still a motor

calling it an eBike is subtle

but seems inappropriate 

just a loop hole

in the 70's the Moped pulled the same move

the exhaust pipe was the dead give away

absence of the exhaust pipe does not remove the motor