on Facebook I saw people celebrating Sons and Daughters Days... I celebrate sons day everyday!!!

 


Son's Day!

is there such a thing?
it seems that every day is a day of celebration of some sort or another
some things should be celebrated every day

Son's Day!
this is a day that I celebrate EVERYDAY!
Everyday is Son's Day to Me!

Son's Day is a day to reflect on the love and joy that a person's son brings to them
my boys bring me endless joy

Dean and Grant
their path has been a joy
I have enjoyed every step of the way

now...
each of them are on their paths to adulthood
each them in college
Grant in his second year at Boston University
Dean in his last semester at Syracuse 

so proud...
each of these people bring me great pride and joy


THREE CHEERS FOR SON' DAY!

Love to Dean
Love to Grant

Keep Being You!