A Year in Strava... it tells a story...

 


STRAVA
ah... how much we all love our STRAVA!

STRAVA TELLS A STORY!
after each ride\hike\swim we get to share our story
and then
at the end of the year
we have the STRAVA STATISTICS that tell another story

this is my STRAVA STORY for the year
it does tell a story
a story of a Field Bike Mechanic for Capital Bike Share
most of these miles are WORK MILES
not PLEASURE MILES
in years past with an office job I may have ridden fewer miles
but those miles may have been faster and more fun
different than work miles 

No Need to hammer when on the clock for Capital BikeShare
it is all about keeping pace with the day

and then...
I walk my dog each and every day
but
I do not Strava my daily hikes with the dog
do those hikes count?
if I ride the bike or hike without using Strava
did those activities even happen?

Here is my STRAVA YEAR IN SPORTS

that does tell a story...

next year I may need to tell another story
working as a mobile bike mechanic is not quite paying the bills