A table of remembrance at a high school reunion...


last night was a B-CC high school 40th reunion
not my year
my brother's year
although it was not my year 
it was my era

on Facebook this morning I saw a few photos of people at the gathering
it is always fun to see the faces
I am sure I am not the only one to see who is hot and who is not
and then of course
comparing who they appeared to be then and who they appear to be now

it is all very fun

in addition to seeing all the selfies and hug photos
there was this photo of a Table of Remembrance 
candles and then also name tags of people from that year who are now deceased
and this more than likely is not a complete list

every name on that list is known to me
several of them are older siblings of people I knew at B-CC
some were friends of my brother
there is a a name from the neighborhood 

I can recall the stories of some of the deaths
not the full details
maybe the skeleton of what happened
cancer... suicide... etc. and unknown

each of those names is special
as it brings of the legend of that person in my mind
although I may not have known then closely
these were people in my community
they were known to me

Peace to All

Appreciate Life

Appreciate Friends

Take Care

and

Be Kind