Early Drafts to the Gwadzilla DC Messenger photo project are available to GoFundMe Donors...

over the last two months I have dedicated my life to a Gwadzilla Photo project
working on several Gwadzilla photo book projects
the first book I am working on is a DC Bicycle Messenger Photo Book
20 Years of DC Bicycle Messengers
2004-2024

still working to collect images
much has been lost
I am confident I can resurrect some of this missing media
then also
working with some applications to get low res images large enough to print

I created a GoFundMe
although some people that I respect and have viewed as mentors over the years recommended KickStarter
as they had each used KickStarter for their creative projects
KickStarter seemed a little too pro for my effort
the notion of not getting paid out if you do not receive your full goal amount intimidated 
then also...
the idea of offering rewards to people who donated on different levels seemed like a second job
the photo project is enough for me
to have to create prizes and rewards 
and 
then to have to package and mail those
well... it seemed like too much

GoFundMe seemed more my style
as I am in a tough spot
much of the support is out of friendship and kindness
perhaps empathy and concern
as I am currently "between jobs"
and
treating this project like a job


so... 
three books have been created
donors have 15 days to contact me for a link to make a book purchase 
I have recommended that people go ahead and wait for the final project
these books have not been made public
as I would prefer that if people are only going to purchase one book
that they purchase my final book

currently the books are simply photo books
later there may be words
then also
MORE PHOTOS
these books only scratch the surface of the photos I possess
trying to represent more bicycle messengers
trying to present more photos of each individual over the years

it seems interesting to me to have many photos of the same person
seeing that person in different settings
in different gear
on different bikes

I appreciate the support

DONATE AND SHARE
and then
SHARE AGAIN

here is a link to my GoFundMe