so many photos... so many photos lost...


it is true...
I have taken so may photos
tragically
so many photos have been lost
many many photos lost
backed up so much of my early photos
failed to back up any of the more recent photos

years and years of photos lost

but...
not entirely lost 

I did same a number of photos from the "lost era" on Facebook and Blogger
but
and it is a BIG BUTT
but... those images are Low Res and not suitable to print

OH NO... BUT... OH YES!

recently I learned that there is a photo manipulation program called GigaPixel 
this application can resize images
it uses AI to interpolate things
I have done a number of "batch files"
as I am not familiar enough to tweak things to perfection
simply enlarging them will be good enough for now

GigaPixel

but... some of these images have that AI feel to them
the above image WAS a great image
now it is a little bit weird AI image
but still...
I think I will have to use some of these images that have been resized by Giga Pixel
as 
something is better than nothing 
and
I want to get to tell more of the story

lots of images of DK on through the years
DannyK recently retired from messenger work
now... 
DannyK is working as a Firefighter

Cool Cat that DannyK
Proud of Him!

if you ZOOM in on the images
focus on the face
you can see how AI the images can be
the smaller the original image... the more AI-ish the image will be