Confer Cat 2024 Photos. On Gwadzilla Instagram... and a few here

 

Wheeler on the Grill at Buzzard Point
the manifest had a Hot Dog Challenge at Buzzard Point
across the street from 2121 First Street SW
it is a really cool spot
very remote... very unknown... 

it will more than likely go condo
so... before then
I figured we should hang out there

Albone handled signatures
Sven handled Bike Arlington Mirror Pick Up
and
Wheeler handled the Hot Dogs!

It was like Wheeler used to work at Ben's Chili Bowl
he was on it... super fast.. friendly and efficient

I had multiple dogs as I passed through
I enjoyed getting down to the water spot for a second
stoked to see people enjoy a minute on the water as they ate a hot dog



there were a few beauty shop opportunities with the US Capitol in the background

I had a camera
I snapped a few shots


Even got this random shot of Paul Lagoy
Paul was there with his camera
I need to look at his shots now
thanks Paul




yes... the check point volunteers were all ontime
and
the volunteers all knocked their tasks out of the park

the bar was high and they all cleared the bar!


good times
I will jot some words down later

Other images on Gwadzilla on Facebook