april issue of SPOKES magazine

I may have mentioned that I have taken over the SINGLETRACK column in SPOKES magazine
this month I wrote an article about the Bicycle Blog, go with what ya know

I read a statistic that said something to the effect that six out of ten Internet users do not know what a blog is
well, I am not sure if this article in SPOKES will do anything to change that statistic
but hopefully it will turn a few cyclists towards the way of the BLOG
more specifically; THE BICYCLE BLOG

we are quite a subculture within an already unique subculture

the purpose of this post is to list the links that I put in the column to try and direct people to the blogs I mentioned in the article


www.jeremiahbishop.com

marla streb
martinos bike lane diary
www.velorution.biz
Up In Alaska
Bicycles and Icicles
bikeportland.org
washcycle
bikecentric.blogspot.com
fatmarc
mightyspotbrand.blogspot.com
goclipless.com
bluecollarmtb.com
singlespeedoutlaw.com
gundog99
bicycleblog
bikeblogs.blogs.com

http://gwadzilla.blogspot.com/
http://bikecentric.blogspot.com/
www.dcmtb.com

hope I did not forget anyone
and to those not mentioned in the article...
sorry.... I could not mention every blog that I wanted to mention